Monday, January 11, 2016

Miracles



So this week was another amazing week! Also it felt like Christmas again because all of the christmas cards came this week! hahah it was funny, and it was awesome to recieve those from family and friends. Thank you all so much for taking the time to send me something in the mail, it means a lot. I will try to find time to write you all back!

This week was great! We didn´t have many investigators that we had solid to go and teach, and so we decided to do a lot of contacting this week. One day we were out contacting in the rain all day, we were soaked, it was getting late, we were tired, and we weren´t having succes. So we decided to say a pray and keep pressing forward. We knew that this was a trial of our faith and decided that we were going to work even harder because we knew that that was the only way to keep going. Still no success. It was the end of the day and we were walking back to the bus, when we walked past a house and decided to try one more. They ended up opening the door and we taught them real quick and ran for the bus. The next day they were waiting for us to come back, and we had a great lesson with them! It is the Saavedra family, and I feel like they are going to be great! It really is amazing how the Lord works. When we feel like we can´t do anymore, but press on, that is when the blessings come the most. I really felt my faith grow, and I know that when things get hard, if we just trust in the Lord we can see miracles.

I love this work and the many miracles that I get to see everyday. If we look we can find, and once we start to recognize they are there, we see even bigger miracles. I know my Savior lives and guides this church, because without Him I would not be able to do this work. But through His strength we can do all things so long as we keep the faith. 

I love you all and I hope you all have a wonderful week!

love,
Elder Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment