Monday, April 25, 2016

Neuquen & New Comp

This week was great!!! I got to go to Neuquen and get my new comp! His name is Elder Ortiz from Peru! I am so excited to be with a latino again! (no offence my gringo comps... i love you guys too!) but now my spanish can get better! We got back and we went right to work, and the first day Elder Ortiz got the taste of what a mission is like. It was down pour rain most of the day so we were soaked, and obviously the argentines are warm and toasty in their house and dont want to answer. But we were able to find some investigators that we could teach! We also were going back at the end of the night and decided to go to one more reference. They let us in and we were able to teach the whole family of 4! It was an amazing experience! I am so excited for this next transfer and i know i am going to grow a lot. I have been humbled so much and learned so much already. I love being in the service of the Lord!

Also at the beginning of the week while i was waiting form Ortiz to get here, i got to spend three days with Elder Juarez and Barrios in a trio! It was a lot of fun to be back with them and to all work together! I learned so much in that short time and we had a blast! Things are amazing here in Argentina, the Lord is hastening his work every day :) It is amazing to be a part of it. Hope all is well and know that i love and pray for each and everyone of you back home! Have a wonderful week, and look for a way to serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!! :)

Love, 
Elder Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment