Monday, April 18, 2016

Transfers



well.. another transfer and another change! I am staying here in Chos Malal!! But Elder Nielson is going to Neuquen, Progresso. It was a great transfer and we did a lot of great things and great memories, im going to miss it but i am excited for this new change and see what me and my new comp can do here in Chos!! Oh and Elder Barrios is coming to Chos malal with elder Juarez so that will be fun to see him again!
Things are great here in Chos! I love it here, the people are so nice, and it is way pretty, and the food is good! We have some pretty amazing investigators here as well and this transfer is going to be great with them. Roman is progressing well and we just have to work through some things and he will get baptized! He has such a desire to do it, and in some time we will see that baptism! Also we are planning a wedding for norma this week!!! She just has to recieve one more call from the city and we are good! Almost there! Keep her in your prayers please that she can get married this week and recieve the wonderful gift of being a member of this amazing church :) She really is so ready, she has such a strong testimony and we always feel the spirit so strong when we are with them. It is amazing how much being in the service of others can help you come to love them like Christ would. That is something that i, and all of us, should strive to do. Achieve the kind of Love and charity that our savior has for each and everyone of us.
Things are going up here in Chos Malal. I love it. I love the mission. I am growing so close to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know He lives and loves me and helps me along the way. I couldnt do this without him! I love this gospel!!! Please keep us in your prayers with this new change! Love you all! have a great week :)
Love,
Elder Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment