Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Testimony

Buen Día!

Well, i cant believe that my service as a full time missionary is coming to a close here in Argentina. I will never be able to thank my God enough for this opportunity that i have had to serve Him and His children here in Neuquen. I am so greatful for the opportunity i have had to carry the name of His Son, Jesus Christ with me for these past two years. It has changed my life and marked it for ever. I know that this is His church and that He leads and guides it today. I know that He is the litteral Son of God and that He lives and loves each and everyone of us. He knows us personally. and i am so greatful for the opportunity to share that knowledge that i have gained for these past two years. Thank you to everyone for your support and all that you have done for me. I love you all so much! and hope to see you all soon!

Love,
Elder Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment