Monday, August 22, 2016

Neuquen!

Hola Familia!

This past week was great! Now we had transfers... and here comes more changes! I now got transfered to Neuquen with Elder Clemens! Im so excited for this next chapter of my mission to see all the miracles and experiences that I will have while i am here in Neuquen! My time in Cipolletti was a great part of my mission, the people there are so nice and work hard in this Work of the Lord! This week I really learned a lot about the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, something that i have been studying a lot lately is how important it is to learn from the times we fall, and pick ourselves back up through the atonement of Christ and become more like Him :) Great week! Im excited! And i hope you all have a great week! 

Love,
Elder Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment