Wednesday, September 16, 2015

MTC Life

Hola familia!

This week was a pretty tough week because we got our travel plans last friday, and my VISA still hasn't come yet, and if it doesn't come in the next couple of days then I will have to be reassigned to a different mission until it comes. That was really hard for me at first. I have been thinking about Argentina for a long time, and it was hard to think I may not be going there. It was really hard for me. However i can testify that the Lord will always answer our prayers. I prayed for a long time for comfort and peace, and I know that if i am reassigned somewhere for a little bit it is because somebody somewhere needs me personally to come and bring them unto Christ. I know that I may be the only person that can help this person, and so if I am reassigned I will work as hard as I can to find them. So this week has been really tough, but then turned out really good because I learned so much about how the Lord works and that we are truly on His errand and that if we just try to be more like Christ and just say, "not my will but thine be done." Then Heavenly Father will be able to put us into the path of those that needs us to touch their lives. I can't wait to get to where ever I am going and serve the people with all my heart might mind and strength so that when the day comes Christ can tell me that He is proud of me. 
That is one thing I have really learned since being out here, in preach my gospel it talks about how we need to work our hardest everyday so that the Lord can bless other's through us. Every time I get down I just think about Christ. I wear His name everyday on my Chest. I represent Him. He didn't up. And neither will I. Just imagine what would've happened had He given up. I can't wait to get out into the field and share this wonderful message of My Friend, My Lord, and My Brother, Jesus Christ. 
I love this gospel so much. I love my Savior. And i am so excited to go represent Him. Thanks for all you do!!
Con amor,
Elder Stuart 

No comments:

Post a Comment