Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Holy Crap!!!


Dear Family and Friends,

Holy crap! I leave for Argentina in a week from today!! It came so fast! I am so excited to go, but it will be sad to leave all the amazing people that I have met here. It has been amazing and I can't wait to see what Argentina brings me! 

Another holy crap, the rain we have gotten in the past two days is ridiculous. With the Hurricane we have had down pour rain here for about the last two days straight. Lots of the streets were flooded, and there has been a lot of damage here in Houston. Luckily pretty much everything in my area is ok, we didn't flood too bad, but it was a little flooded in some of our area. But the rain has been crazy! So crazy that church was almost cancelled... so that was weird! But this week in church was the Primary Program. The Hispanics go all out for these things! They all had matching outfits, it was kinda weird for me haha. Oh. and it went for almost two hours... church starts at 11 and we got out of sacrament meeting at 12:50.... it was soooo long. But it was good since it was the Primary Program and they are all so cute. But still way too long. The other ward almost busted in to take over!! haha! 

This week has been really good. Things are great here, Everything is well. I hope all is well back home and thank you for all your love and support. I love you all!!

Forgot a huge part of my week!!

On Friday we had a ward Halloween party! and when we showed up they had a DJ and were playing all the songs from back home, "Whip", "Wobble", etc!! Hahaha it was so cool and threw me back! Then lets just say I was pushed in and showed them how we white people (and Brookie ;)) Did it back at Woods Cross!! It was so sick, and it was so good to dance again just for a few seconds. But i loved it. I needed my "musical theater crew" though!! I miss you guys! 

Love,
Elder Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment