Monday, November 23, 2015

Baptisms and Godoy!

Hey family and friends!

This week was such a good week! We had the baptisms of two of the kids that I was teaching over in Villa Regina this week!! It was such a cool experience, i felt the spirit so strongly and I was so proud of the decision that Aron and Hugo made to be baptized and come closer to their savior Jesus Christ. It was so amazing and I am so glad that I was able to be there to watch their change and them making that special covenant with our Heavenly Father.

My new area is Godoy, it is a small town just outside of Villa Regina. We live on the edge of Villa Regina, and take a bus out to Godoy, and also have a little town that we work at as well, that is about a 20 minute walk away. I love my area! It is such a good area and the people are all so loving and friendly! The members are the best, and we have some really good investigators that we are working with. They just need to come to church and they will be able to be baptized! We have a lot of dates set up for December, but they have to come to church if they want to fulfill those dates!

My new comp Elder Rose is the best! We get along really well and he is teaching me a lot and helping me become the missionary that the Lord needs me to be. He is really helping me with my spanish. It is coming slowly, but it is coming. And it is nice being able to ask him questions about the language. He is doing a great job in helping me be the best that i can be. 

This week, our ¨thanksgiving¨ Dinner, was mashed potatoes and cut up hotdogs.... hahaha very American! I loved it! It was with an amazing member family, the Blanco Family. We didn´t even remember it was thanksgiving until that night... but it was fun!

Something I have been studying a lot is Charity and how important it really is in our lives. I love 1 Corinthians 13. That chapter is amazing. Without charity we are nothing. We should all strive to have the same love that our Lord has, we never will but he will bless us for trying.

All is great and thank you for all your love and support! I love you all so much and I am so greatful for your examples. Have a great week!!

Elder Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment