Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Finally here

Hola familia!!
Well after three planes and a long car ride I finally made it to Neuquen! We got lucky and when we got to Argentina we were able to take another plane down to Neuquen so we didn't have to take a bus! That was nice. Argentina is so cool! It is a lot different than I thought it would be, haha probably because I didn't know what to expect. My Spanish is alright and I can actually get by alright, until they start speaking really fast. But it's good! And there are so many dogs every where! I get my trainer and area tomorrow so that is super exciting, can't wait for that! But all is great and I made it safely here! I don't have much time so I will write more on Monday! Love you all! Have a great week!!!

Oh and they told me that they can get letters here and it takes about two weeks, and packages take about three. But I should be able to get them!

Love,
Elder Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment