Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Villa Regina!!!!

Well I finally made it to Argentina and I finally have my area! I am in a town east of Neuquen called Villa Regina! It is such a beautiful area and I love it here! I live on the edge of the city and we are in charge of the outskirts so everywhere is dirt floors and little shacks for homes! But the all have direct tv... hahah! Also they love sweeping their dirt floors and they water their dirt outside! it is awesome! The people here are amazing!!

I am in a trio right now with Elder Pacheco (He is from Ecuador and has 23 months in the mission and is the trainer.) and Elder Batres who got here when I did and he is from Costa Rica. And we also live with Elder SIlva (Brazil) y Elder Alonzo (Paraguay). And so basically I am in a house with all spanish speakers!! It is difficult but it is helping out a lot.

We have a lot of great investigators down here! We have a couple getting baptized this week!!! We are working with a lot of the youth and that is a lot of fun! I had to teach Primary yesterday so that was intersting!

Things are great here!! Thanks for all your love and support!! I love you all!

Love, Elder Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment