Monday, November 16, 2015

Photos!

These are from his first transfer in Villa Regina with the Trio and 2 other Elders in his apartment.
Elder Batres, Elder Pacheco, and me

Making cookies with our investigators Elder Batres, me, Matias, Elder Pacheco, Hugo, (then in front with me) Aron, and Danilo

This is our home, on the other side of the room we have a bunk bed, and Elder Pacheco's is under the bed and he pulls it out at night, we have three in our room, then another room for the other two. and then our kitchen and we have a tiny bathroom too! But I get my new apartment today, so pics of that next week.
 
 
These are photos of his new area with his new companion, Elder Rose.
Elder Stuart and his new companion from Missouri, Elder Rose

Elder Stuart working on the farm planting tomatoes

A look at Villa Regina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment