Monday, November 16, 2015

Transfered

Dear family and friend,

So today I got transfered! hahah I am now with Elder Rose from Missiouri, He has been out one trasfer longer than me. His companion finished his mission today and went home and since I was in a trio I got transfered to be with Him! I am still in Villa Regina, just on the opposite side of the city and in a different ward. It is sad to leave the ward and especially the people that we were teaching but I am excited for this opportunity and I know that God knows where I need to be. 

This week was kinda sad because the baptism dates that we had for Aron, Hugo, Danilo, and Marcos had to get switched to this next week (21) Because of some family problems, so that was kind of upsetting, but I am excited and hope they stay on track for this next week. I still get to go because we are so close so that makes me happy!!! Our investigators really are amazing, and I am excited to meet my new investigators in my new area.

The food here is so good!! Lots of meat, pasta, and fruit! Unfortunatley the pasta is usually spaghetti.... hahah but it still tastes great! And my favorite thing is called milanese and it is kind of like huge chicken nuggets, but not really. haha but they are so good! Everything is like italian influenced and I love the food here.

This week we got to do service in a farm and we planted tomatoes! It was so much fun and it reminded me of Grandpa´s farm, and so that was a lot of fun to be able to do that. We then were able to teach the man that owns the farm and he is now meeting with us! Also another miracle we had this week was that we wanted to find two more investigators before the end of the week, and we got to saturday night and we still were short two of our goal. We said a prayer and then we went to one of our investigators house and they had two friends over! We taught them and they came to church the next day!! It was so cool! We really are blessed to be working here in Regina. The Lord is hastening His work here. When I got here there were 50 people who attended sacrament regularly and now we are up to 65!!! Things are great. I love you all so much, thanks for all the support!

Love, Elder Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment