Monday, March 7, 2016

ME VOY!!!

Welll... Im outta here! Headed from Godoy to Chos Malal! I am so excited for this new oportunity that i have to serve the Lord in Chos Malal (it is in the north part of our mission, the very tip. I leave here at 1 in the afternoon and should get there about 11 at night! ) I am so excited!!! I am going to miss the people that i ahve met and grown to love here, but i am excited for the oportunity now to go help others come untio christ and grow myself. 
 
Also Matias got Baptized!!!!! I am so happy that i was here to be apart of this change that he has made in his life! He went from a not so great kid to one of the best converts i have ever met. When he came out of the water he couldnt stop smiling and when we got out of the font he asked if he could go back in because he felt so good, so clean, and so free. It was AMAZING!!!! He also bore his testimony the next day in sacrament meeting! and it was such a powerful testimony! I am going to miss him.
 
Not much time today, but all is well. I love the mission. and i love my Savior. I love you all and hope you all have a great week!!!
 
Love,
Elder Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment